GEODESIC STRUCTURE WORKSHOP
- Students from 1st, 2nd & 3rd year Year of Architecture & Design conducted a comprehensive workshop on Geodesic Structure .A geodesic dome is a hemispherical thin-shell structure (lattice-shell) based on a geodesic polyhedron.
- The triangular elements of the dome are structurally rigid and distribute the structural stress throughout the structure, making geodesic domes able to withstand very heavy loads for their size.
- Day 1: Introduction to Geodesic Structure workshop techniques.
- Day 2: Introduction and Exploration of how to make and mould creatives thru ight Making photography workshop and techniques.
- Day 3: Exploration : Intermediate and advanced skills exploration.
DATE : 26-12-2016 to 28-12-2016