Bachelor of Architecture
( MQ-NRI / NRI Sponsored Category)
Over and above the intake of all seats are also allocated for admissions to persons of Indian origin, foreign nationals and children of Indian workers of Gulf countries/South-East Asia. More details on number of seats, eligibility, fees, online application link, etc.
For international admissions can be found from the following website: https://fadp.gnu.ac.in
A Step Ahead for Bright Future
- Admission offer letter issued by the ACPC, GoG. (If applicable)
- Marksheet of S.S.C.E (Std. 10)
- Qualifying Examination Marksheet (H. S. C. E. (Std. 12) / Diploma) (All Attempts)
- Provisional Passing Certificate in case of Diploma pass out
- Passing Certificate of Mathematics for Diploma pass out
- School Leaving Certificate of Std. 12 / Transfer Certificate
- Score Card of NATA (Valid & Qualified)
Equivalence Certificate (In case of Letter Grades / Performance Indices or Graded Point Average awarded in qualifying examination)
75% seats of total intake of the B. Arch. Programme will be filled by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Government of Gujarat for the candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from the school located in Gujarat including Diu, Daman and Dadra Nagar Haveli. Candidate has to apply separately to the ACPC, GoG. For detail information, visit website www.jacpcldce.ac.in.
- Candidate has to fill up the branch choices, at the time of filling up the application form, online on the website (https://admission.ganpatuniversity.ac.in).
- The provisional admission shall be offered through online mode as per the schedule.
- Offer of admission shall be made on the basis of merit, preference and availability of the seats.
- The candidate can freeze the admission for a branch offered to him upon payment of the fees as prescribed, subsequent to which such candidate will not be eligible for offer of admission in any other branch.
- The candidate can accept the branch offered to him upon payment of the fees as prescribed and can request for admission in a branch of his higher preference on merit, during subsequent admission round/s if any.
- In case of rejection or no action for the offered branch, the candidate will not be eligible also for any further admission round.
- The provisional admission will be confirmed only after verification of the original documents, personal and academic credentials of the candidates viz. identity, age, academic qualifications.
- It shall not be obligatory to give admission to a candidate if he fails to secure the admission online as prescribed.
- No changes in branch-preference shall be possible after the last date of submission of online application.
Application Form Fee : Rs. 350/- [non-refundable]
Mode of Payment
Payment will be made online through Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking. Your application will be treated as complete only after the successful payment of an application fee and allotment of registration number.
Merit List & Interview
For the purpose of admission on Management Quota Seats the University prepares the inter- se merit list and email invitation letters are sent for online counselling interview. Based on candidate’s eligibility verified during the interview; candidates will be notified for further action.
Helpline Number | Ar. Hemant Patel : 9974009275 | Nirmit Oza : 8460652622, 8200878499
|Sr. No.||Certificate / Testimonials|
|1||SSC Examination (Std. 10th) Mark sheet|
|2||HSC Examination (Std. 12th) or Diploma Mark sheet|
|3||NATA Score Card|
|4||School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate|
|5||Passport of self and his/her mother and /or father|
|6||Equivalence Certificate (is required) from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Delhi (if a candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside India)|
|7||Equivalence Certificate from school authority (In case, Letter Grades/ Performance Index or Graded Point Average is given in qualifying examination).|
|8||Any other certificate (Please mention)|
|9||Proof of Residence of Sponsor|
|An Affidavit from Sponsoring person as per given Performa and should be submitted along with application / on or before counseling.
Affidavit Form: Click Here
- Candidate should have qualified in NATA Examination and having valid NATA score.
- Candidate should have passed Qualifying Examination i.e. 10+2 with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate at the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate and as per the guidelines given by CoA regarding eligibility criteria.
Proposed fee structure for the Bachelor of Architecture (B.Architecture.)
|FEES HEAD||AMOUNT IN RUPEES||REMARKS|
|Tution Fees||45,000||Per Semester (* AS PER FRC NORMS.)|
|Examination Fees||1,500||Per Semester|
|Enrollment Fees||1,500||Per Semester|
|Convocation Fees||2,500||In Final Semester only.|
The official Admission process for B. Arch for the academic year 2023-24 will commence as per the guidelines given by the Council of Architecture, instruction from the Admission Committee for Professional Courses, Gujarat, and as per directives received from the Government of Gujarat Education Department.
:: What Our Students Say ::
FENNY PATELSTUDENT-B.ARCH SEM-X
The five years at FADP have been a wonderful experience. This is one of the places which gave me a very supportive faculty, good friends, has provided a friendly, disciplinary, and competitive environment.
VAIBHAVI KAPOORSTUDENT-B.ARCH SEM-II
It’s really an opportunity for me to get admission to this campus far miles away from my home state. Its campus to stay healthy happy and fit with an outstanding education.
KHUSHALI PATELSTUDENT-B.DESIGN SEM-V
By opening the global PATHWAY for students, GUNI-FADP has provided me a platform to develop my professional skills and taught me how to grab the opportunities in INTERIOR DESIGN industry.