Ganpat University and the township of Ganpat Vidyanagar, a high-tech education campus is a joint initiative, purely philanthropic in nature, by a large number of industrialists and technocrats, noble farmers and affluent businessmen for the mission of “Social Upliftment through Education”. The University is established by the State Government by enactment of Act No.19/2005 on 12th April, 2005. In consideration of its contribution to the Education in a short period of time, the University has been given Permanent Membership of Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi besides having a membership from Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), UK and International Association of Universities (IAU), France.
Ganpat University offers various unique, quality, industry-linked and sector-focused Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research level programs (Professional and Non-professional) in the field of Engineering, Management, Computer Applications, Pharmacy, Sciences, Commerce & Social Science, Architecture, Design & Planning, Maritime Studies, Law etc.
Explore The Ganpat University
Centre of Excellences and Industry Associations
- India’s First JIM (Japan-India Institute for Manufacturing) actively supported by the Maruti Suzuki India Limited and the Govt. of Japan;
- Centre of Excellence established at eInfochips Ltd (an Arrow Company) for M. Tech EC (VLSI);
- Bosch-Rexroth Centre of Excellence for automation technologies;
- IBM Software Lab for Emerging Technologies;
- GUNI Center of excellence for Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing) in Association with Stratasys Ltd.
- Other such CoEs in association with National Stock Exchange, EC Council, Micro Focus University, Shalby Hospitals, NASSCOM, Logistics Skill Council, etc.