Dual Degree B.Des.(ID) + M.Des.(ID)
Dual Degree B.Des.(ID) + M.Des.(ID)
Over and above the intake of all seats are also allocated for admissions to persons of Indian origin, foreign nationals and children of Indian workers of Gulf countries/South-East Asia. More details on number of seats, eligibility, fees, online application link, etc. for international admissions can be found from the following website: https://fadp.gnu.ac.in
A Step Ahead for Bright Future
|Bachelor of Design, Admissions 2021
|Commencement of Online Registration
|Last date of Registration
|Admit Card to students for Online GUNI-DAT
|GNUI-DAT (Cycle-I) Examination & Personal Interview
|Declaration of Merit List Cycle -1
|15/06/2022 (ICSE, CBSE & SSC Gujarat Boards scheduled to end by last week of March 2022 as per info. on website)
|Last date of payment of Fees
|Commencement of Semester I, Batch 2022
A candidate may be considered eligible to appear for GUNI-DAT, if fulfill any one of the following criteria
– Passed the 10+2 examination conducted by a state of centrally recognized Board of education
– Holding 10+3 diploma approved by a state or central Board of Technical Education
– Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a Board or University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
– Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
– Any Public School, Board or University examination in India or in a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
– H.S.C. vocational examination.
– General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
– High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University
– International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva
The selection process of admission to the Bachelor of Design or B.Des.+ M. Des dual degree program consists of the following stages:
– Admission to the B.Des./M.Des./Dual Degree program at Ganpat University is done through the GUNI-DAT 2022.Test is conducted by the Ganpat University- Faculty of Architecture Design & Planning,
– Admissions to the B.Des./M.Des./Dual Degree program at Ganpat University are done through the shared results of the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) score conducted by IIT Bombay, the organizing institute of the UCEED exam.
FOR NRI STUDENTS
NRI students who have passed their qualifying examination from outside India will be exempted from giving the entrance test. Their evaluation for merit will be based on the minimum qualifying marks as per University rules of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent exam of the country of residence, Skype interview, two letters of recommendation from senior school teachers and a portfolio shared through e-mail.
The applicants shortlisted by the GUNI-FADP Admissions Committee, on the basis of performance in the UCEED/GUNI-DAT will be invited for a Personal Interview.
Personal Interview of candidates will evaluate general awareness, aptitude and interests, quality of responses to social and cultural issues and candidates’ ability to articulate their thoughts through creative work done by them.
(This could include drawings, paintings, photographs, films/videos made by the student, craft work, project work, models, written work such as articles, stories, essays, poems, etc. This may be presented to the interview panel. Students should limit the portfolio to a maximum of 10 of their works in total.)
|Entrance Examination ( UCEED 2021* or GNUI-DAT 2021 )
The following documents are to be produced at time of personal interview:
- SSC Examination (Std X) Mark-sheet
- HSC Examination (Std XII) Mark-sheet
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Diploma Examination Mark-sheet, if applicable
- Latest Passport Size Photograph of the applicants
Additional documents to be submitted by NRI/NRI sponsored category applicants:
- Proof of residence of sponsor (applicable to NRI sponsored applicant)
- Passport of self and his/her mother and / or father (applicable to NRI applicant)
- Affidavit from sponsoring person (applicable to NRI sponsored only)
- Equivalence Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi (if an applicant has passed a qualifying examination from outside India)
- Any other relevant certificate
- Successful candidates will be made an offer of provisional admission to join the Faculty of Architecture Design & Planning at Ganpat University, subject to fulfilling minimum eligibility criteria. Candidates will be informed through e-mails provided in the online application form at every stage of admission.
- Applicants are therefore advised to check the updates on the website and their respective e-mail IDs at regular intervals. The institute will not be responsible for non-receipt or delay of any communication which is sent pat to the candidate’s e-mail ID provided in the admission application form.
- Provisional offer of admission will be valid only for the particular programme opted by the candidate in the given academic session.
|University Enrolment (Per semester)
|Examination Fees (Per semester)
What Our Students Say
FENNY PATELSTUDENT-B.ARCH SEM-X
The five years at FADP have been a wonderful experience. This is one of the places which gave me a very supportive faculty, good friends, has provided a friendly, disciplinary, and competitive environment.
VAIBHAVI KAPOORSTUDENT-B.ARCH SEM-II
It’s really an opportunity for me to get admission to this campus far miles away from my home state. Its campus to stay healthy happy and fit with an outstanding education.
KHUSHALI PATELSTUDENT-B.DESIGN SEM-V
By opening the global PATHWAY for students, GUNI-FADP has provided me a platform to develop my professional skills and taught me how to grab the opportunities in INTERIOR DESIGN industry.