Over and above the intake of all seats are also allocated for admissions to persons of Indian origin, foreign nationals and children of Indian workers of Gulf countries/South-East Asia. More details on number of seats, eligibility, fees, online application link, etc. for international admissions can be found from the following website: https://fadp.gnu.ac.in
A Step Ahead for Bright Future
|Important Dates||M.Des.(ID), Admissions 2021|
|22/03/2022||Commencement of Online Registration|
|15/04/2022||Last date of Registration|
|15/04/2022||Admit Card to students for Online PG-DAT|
|16/04/2022||PG -DAT (Cycle-I) Examination & Personal Interview|
|18/04/2022||Declaration of Merit List Cycle -1|
|15/06/2022 (ICSE, CBSE & SSC Gujarat Boards scheduled to end by last week of March 2022 as per info. on website)||Last date of payment of Fees|
|16/06/2022||Commencement of Semester I, Batch 2022|
The candidate shall have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture Recognized By The Council Of Architecture or Bachelor’s Degree (Four Years Or More) in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, Furniture Design or Diploma in Furniture Design, Interior Design, Interior Architecture, Product Design, or Textile Design (12 + 4), Autonomous Advanced Interior Design course from institute affiliated with Institute of Indian Interior Designers (IIID) (12+4) Provided that the Program Is Considered Equivalent to a Degree Program By the Equivalence Committee of Ganpat University and
with a minimum CGPA of 5.0 in a 10 point scale OR with minimum of 50% aggregate marks for General category candidates and 45% aggregate marks for reserved categories candidates.
Students should have cleared the Ganpat University Graduate Design Aptitude Test i.e., GUNI-GDAT. For more details, please
After clearing GUNI-GDAT, the selected candidate will have to appear for a Personal Interview conducted by FADP, Ganpat University.
|1||Entrance Examination ( UCEED 2021* or GNUI-DAT 2021 )||70%|
The following documents are to be produced at time of personal interview:
- SSC Examination (Std X) Mark-sheet
- HSC Examination (Std XII) Mark-sheet
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Diploma Examination Mark-sheet, if applicable
- Latest Passport Size Photograph of the applicants
Additional documents to be submitted by NRI/NRI sponsored category applicants:
- Proof of residence of sponsor (applicable to NRI sponsored applicant)
- Passport of self and his/her mother and / or father (applicable to NRI applicant)
- Affidavit from sponsoring person (applicable to NRI sponsored only)
- Equivalence Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi (if an applicant has passed a qualifying examination from outside India)
- Any other relevant certificate
- Successful candidates will be made an offer of provisional admission to join the Faculty of Architecture Design & Planning at Ganpat University, subject to fulfilling minimum eligibility criteria. Candidates will be informed through e-mails provided in the online application form at every stage of admission.
- Applicants are therefore advised to check the updates on the website and their respective e-mail IDs at regular intervals. The institute will not be responsible for non-receipt or delay of any communication which is sent pat to the candidate’s e-mail ID provided in the admission application form.
- Provisional offer of admission will be valid only for the particular programme opted by the candidate in the given academic session.
|2||University Enrolment (Per semester)||Rs.3000=00|
|3||Examination Fees (Per semester)||Rs.3000=00|
What Our Students Say
FENNY PATELSTUDENT-B.ARCH SEM-X
The five years at FADP have been a wonderful experience. This is one of the places which gave me a very supportive faculty, good friends, has provided a friendly, disciplinary, and competitive environment.
VAIBHAVI KAPOORSTUDENT-B.ARCH SEM-II
It’s really an opportunity for me to get admission to this campus far miles away from my home state. Its campus to stay healthy happy and fit with an outstanding education.
KHUSHALI PATELSTUDENT-B.DESIGN SEM-V
By opening the global PATHWAY for students, GUNI-FADP has provided me a platform to develop my professional skills and taught me how to grab the opportunities in INTERIOR DESIGN industry.