- Students from 1rd year of architecture conducted a comprehensive exercise for the LINO-CUT WORKSHOP technique.Lino printing is a form of fine art printmaking where the printing plate s cut into lino. Yes, lino as in linoleum, as in the floor covering.
- The lino is then inked, a piece of paper placed over it, and then run through a printing press or pressure applied by hand to transfer the ink to the paper.
- Day 1: Introduction of linocut printing techniques.
- Day 2: Introduction of how to make and mould creatives thru lino-cut.
- Day 3: Lino Printing Techniques.