B.Arch. Admission on Management Quota (MQ) Seats 2020
Admission on Management Quota (MQ) Seats for B.Arch. – Degree Architecture
રાજ્ય સરકારશ્રીની પ્રવેશ સમિતિ ACPCના નિયમો અનુસાર ૨૫% બેઠકો (Management Quota including NRI) માટે ગણપત યુનિવર્સીટીની B.Arch. ની પ્રવેશ પ્રક્રિયા નીચે મુજબ રહેશે.
- INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTURE, FADP, GANPAT UNIVERSITY
|ADMISSION COMMITTEE FOR PROFESSIONAL COURSES PROPOSED KEY DATES MQ/NRI BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE ADMISSION 2020-21|
|Sr. No||Activity||Proposed Date 2020-21|
|1||Submission of Registration form at Institute||19.10.2020 to 28.10.2020|
|2||Declaration of Inter-se merit by Institute||29.10.2020|
|3||Last Date of counseling at Institute||03.11.2020|
|4||Last date for File submission to ACPC for Endorsement||04.11.2020|
- Candidate has to fill up the branch choices, at the time of filling up the application form, online on the website (https://admission.ganpatuniversity.ac.in).
- The provisional admission shall be offered through online mode as per the schedule.
- Offer of admission shall be made on the basis of merit, preference and availability of the seats.
- The candidate can freeze the admission for a branch offered to him upon payment of the fees as prescribed, subsequent to which such candidate will not be eligible for offer of admission in any other branch.
- The candidate can accept the branch offered to him upon payment of the fees as prescribed and can request for admission in a branch of his higher preference on merit, during subsequent admission round/s if any.
- In case of rejection or no action for the offered branch, the candidate will not be eligible also for any further admission round.
- The provisional admission will be confirmed only after verification of the original documents, personal and academic credentials of the candidates viz. identity, age, academic qualifications.
- It shall not be obligatory to give admission to a candidate if he fails to secure the admission online as prescribed.
- No changes in branch-preference shall be possible after the last date of submission of online application.
Application Form Fee : Rs. 350/- [non-refundable]
Mode of Payment
Payment will be made online through Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking. Your application will be treated as complete only after the successful payment of an application fee and allotment of registration number.
Merit List & Interview
For the purpose of admission on Management Quota Seats the University prepares the inter- se merit list and email invitation letters are sent for online counselling interview. Based on candidate’s eligibility verified during the interview; candidates will be notified for further action.
Helpline Number | Ar. Hemant Patel : 9974009275 | Nirmit Oza : 8460652622, 8200878499